Friday, December 16, 2011

Driving By a Charming Old City

auto
.

Nürnberg/Nuremberg is definitely one of the most charming cities I've ever been too. It's clean and has a sense of peace to it, whether one chooses to drive or walk the scenery and views are just stunning.

While we were there, we drove around in a used renault megane hirecar since my father-in-law's car needed repairs. We went around the city viewing the more famous sites. The cobble stones, plaid tablecloth and restaurant umbrellas were a beautiful sight to look at. Even a VW driving by us was so irresistible, I kept clicking on my camera and I have to say the picture came out really well!

6 comments:

  1. "Drive By Photography" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/12/sites-to-see_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget to post photos here, but i have lots of drive-by photos. I hope next time i will remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't lose that car. Bright! I like your Napa drive by. That sounds like a fun road trip. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, i am a sucker for cobblestone streets. sadly, we don't h ave them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of the Volkswagen is a nice contrast to the muted colors of the cobblestones and buildings. Thanks for a neat picture.

    ReplyDelete