Saturday, October 29, 2011

Considering Vancouver Renovation and Relocation

 

(photo by hubby while touring in Vancouver)

One of hubby's unexpected trip while on vacation was Vancouver. I never thought he'd be going so I was late telling a friend about his visit. They managed to squeeze in a few hours though and I was told that they talked about a lot of things. Mind you it was their firs acquaintance. From how hubby enjoyed the city, to the cold breeze it has compared to Vienna. 

My friend later emailed me that they were even talking about Vancouver renovation and relocation. How it is much easier there and there are certain companies whose aim is not to just make homes marketable but a comfortable living quarter. I haven't asked hubby about it but he's coming home today so let's see. We're off to the airport for now. Tata!

2 comments:

  1. Buena suerte¡¡Las cosas inesperadas son las que mejor salen¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you might move to Vancouver? How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete