Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sky Photo Postcard

Sky

I've used this quote a while back but I'm using it again. I think it's just to show how I admire our creator. :) How he never got to create two same skies is a wonder!

If you've been to my other blogs then you might have seen that I do a lot of photo postcards. Most of them are on my Postcard Perfect blog - which by the way also accepts contribution like this one (www.postcard-perfect.com). I layout my photos to postcards and have them printed. I found a reasonably priced postcard printing service that prints my photos in good quality. I just need to email my photo, set the borders, the size and the number of prints I want, put in my name and address and pay online via credit card or bank account and voila! I'm really contented at 0.20€ a piece plus about 3€ for shipping. My postcards arrive in 3 days at most. I find it really convenient and very personal.

So far I've sent about 10 of my personal printed postcards to friends. It's a great way to send as personal gifts to family members especially if the print are those of my kids.  I print landscape photos too and I send them out as giveaways to readers.

You know, it's always been my dream to see my own photos on those postcard stands...I just don't know where to begin. So this is actually my first step to do that...hopefully. :)


---
for:

Skywatch Friday.

8 comments:

  1. That will be a beautiful postcard. LOve that sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a great idea for christmas postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos you've got here. Posts more please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quote and a gorgeous landscape. The sky is awesome. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photography and quote.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful land and cloudscape photo, good luck with your postcard endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ese cielo es una maravilla, genial la foto¡¡¡Saludos

    ReplyDelete